JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
One of the major sports footwear and apparel manufacturing company is looking to hire a Store Manager.
Contract Duration: 1 year (renewable)
- Responsible for managing outlet keys, outlet daily opening and closure on time.
- Recruit retail team members as when required.
- Developing sales strategy and leading retail team members to drive sales and achieve sales target.
- Provide product and customer service training to retail team members regularly.
- Serve customers with best customer service standard.
- Ensure housekeeping is done every day.
- Ensure that cash float, sales collection and monetary-related amount are calculated accurately, stored carefully and bank in accordingly.
- Working closely with Area Manager on store operations and manpower issue and provide improvement solutions and constructive feedback.
- Ensure retail team members follow SOP according to Management and Retail Operations Department.
- Ensure outlet appearance is clean, presentable and all merchandise display follow Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Monitoring stock movement and merchandise level in storeroom and raise to merchandising team when there is insufficient stock.
- Monitor and key in Cap Plan, SCORE and attendance.
- Accountable for Loss Prevention and Security including but not limited to CCTV, inventory, and spot checking.
- Update budget for monthly and annually sales target.
- Plan and prepare monthly duty roster of retail team members under payroll cost and ensure attendances are met.
- Prepare management report on a monthly basis.
- Perform stock take activity for stores and responsible for stock loss occurred in store.
- Assist team with any other projects on as-needed basis.
- Perform any ad-hoc action assigned by the Management.
- Coaching junior staff and people development.
- Be resourceful in terms of capturing sales opportunities.
Requirements and Attributes:
- Candidates preferably Professional Certificate / Diploma /Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in retail industry, preferably sports wear and goods.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, dynamic and highly motivated - willing to take initiative and eager to learn.
- Positive attitude, fit and able to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Posses strong leadership quality with excellent customer service and analytical skills.
- Willing to work according to pre-planned shift hours.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office and POS systems.
- Commercial thinking with sales-driven mindset.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions