JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently looking for Safety Officer to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND JOIN THE 25h TRIBE!
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• You'll identify and develop relevant training programs for hotel employees
• You'll keep record of safety-related accidents within a particular time frame
• You'll recommend appropriate protective equipment that employees or outsourced workers should wear while carrying out tasks
• You'll stop the continuation of processes that are deemed harmful to the health of employees
• You'll review existing safety policies and update them where necessary
• You'll carry out or organize important safety-related training within the company
• You'll conduct an assessment of possible risks and ensure that preventive measures are taken.
Your experience and skills include:
• You've gained relevant safety and security experience, and can speak English fluently
• You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this you find it easy to communicate with charm, even if it's sometimes tricky
• You have strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
• You're highly responsible and reliable
• You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
• We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.