JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Responsible for achieving allocated sales targets and market share in order to meet the division’s overall objectives.
- Responsible for creating and developing business relationships with clients in order to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Responsible for utilizing company resources efficiently in order to maximize profits.
- Achieve sales targets for self.
- Report sales forecasts and business updates to the immediate supervisor in order to make sure that the senior sales team is fully informed and able to take timely business decisions especially with regards to the gap between actual and projected sales.
- Maintain relationships with clients by constantly being in touch with them in order to understand their requirements and manage their expectations.
- Coordinate with logistics and service department to ensure timely delivery and installation in line with the customer’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years to 7 years
- Sales, Business Development, Account Management
- Printing, Channel Partner, Digital Solutions, MPS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.