JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Over the past three decades our client has been building an industry renowned marketing organisation with offices in some of the most desirable locations in Asia. They are looking for sales professionals with exceptional talent to come on board and help grow their business and client base further.
They market on behalf of some of the most prestigious names in Asia, in industries such as Technology, Financials and Media. The role is an outbound sales position and you will be provided with pre-qualified leads on a daily basis, it will be your job to turn interest into business.
This client is based in Hong Kong and has offices throughout Asia and you will be required to relocate. To facilitate that, the role also comes with a full relocation package which includes flights, accommodation and medical cover. As with all high-end marketing roles there are many incentives and a realistic first year OTE of over $80,000 USD, completely uncapped.
What they offer:
The client offers talented people from around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. Benefits include:
• Competitive Remuneration, with top earners taking home well over the $80k OTE.
• A full relocation package including ALL flights, accommodation and medical cover. No financial contributions are required from the candidate at any stage.
• Fully qualified leads supplied on a daily basis.
• A vibrant, exciting working environment with fantastic incentives on an ongoing basis.
• A world class development program involving initial intensive training and ongoing support and mentoring.
• Fast-tracked career progression based in a genuine meritocracy.
If you’re sales professional with the required attributes, as well as the required background and experience, we’d love to hear from you.
• An excellent communicator with strong negotiating and closing ability. This is also an English speaking role so 100% fluency is required.
• A resilient team player, showing enthusiasm even in challenging circumstances.
• To be adaptable to the clients proven sales techniques and a willingness to participate in full and ongoing training and development programmes.
• Identify problems and solving them in a realistic and logical way both outwardly and inwardly. Whilst full and ongoing training is provided they are looking for candidates who will be responsible for their own development and growth.
• A minimum of 2 years experience and a successful track record in Telesales, Direct or Field Sales.
• Previously successful candidates have come from backgrounds such as Advertising, Insurance, Home Improvements and Lead generation.
• The ability to adapt to a fast paced environment in a new culture.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are dedicated to supplying the best possible service for our clients, recruiters and candidates alike. From our first contact to the job being filled we will deliver a complete recruitment service.
Our Responsible Business Practice underlines the ethical code and principles that dictate the way we work. As a supplier of recruitment services, we connect daily with a wide variety of people, including employers, candidates, our employees and the community at large.
Our goal is to have a positive impact on all people that we connect with and develop the trust and respect of our clients. We maintain strong governance and ongoing oversight of our responsible business practice plan. This is fully in accordance with Zenith Search and Selection Limited’s overall business strategy, values and goals.