JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Carry out sales activities and practice up-selling & cross-selling In order to always push for larger volume of sales.
• Achieve the sales targets assigned by Shop Manager/in-charge and strive to break the sales records and stay on top of the achievers table.
• Help the customer to select items based on his/her needs and desires and try to convert his/her interests into sales (selling full outfit / complete set of clothes is highly required).
• Explain to the customers the features of the garment and distinguish the advantages of the items’ qualities, material, etc.
• Maintain updated knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment & exchanges, and answer customers’ questions regarding the store, its items and the promotions.
• Ensure that the product type, style number and quantity of the goods the customer receives are exactly what the customer pays for & gets on POS system.
Customer Service & Satisfaction
• Greet customers in a warm manner and understand what each customer’s requires.
• Provide a quality service to all customers visiting the shop.
• Accommodate the alteration process for the customers if needed, starting from taking measurements until handing the altered product to the customer.
• Assist customers to exchange & return items as per the company’s policy.
• Responsible for obtaining customers’ data, as well as updating their database from time to time.
• Handle customer complaints, resolve their issues as much as possible and enhance the customer experience
• Keep a comfortable distance from the customer and consider his/her personal space.
• Follow the company’s inventory procedure in order to avoid any stock shortage.
• Shares the responsibility of the inventory and all items mentioned in the affidavit with the Shop Manager/in-charge and should report any physical stock shortage/not matching with inventory system to the Shop Manager/in-charge/Head Office
• Register all goods requiring alteration on log/records, mentioning the receipt number, name and date of the delivery to the customer.
• Participate in inventory movements and maintaining proper transfer-in/transfer-out transactions through scanning the items, count the hangings and boxes and match with the dispatch sheet, ensure that the physical transferred/received items are matching the system and provide the acknowledgment or acquire it from the shipment carrier.
• Ensure that received items in good and salable conditions.
• Ability to perform sales transactions in POS system, packing, balancing cash drawers.
• The salespersons or salesperson cum cashiers assigned to the cashiering profile shall process the cash deposits.
• Stocking shelves with assigned items and ensure that visual merchandising is in order
• Maintain store items’ cleanness and proper product arrangement.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and abide by the company’s uniform/dressing code.
• Inform the Shop Manager/in-charge with the slow and fast moving items.
• Be alert and able to identify security risks, should be aware of how to prevent or handle these situations and to follow emergency procedures.
• Fixate and remove price tags for merchandise on the shop floor properly & neatly.
• Report any discrepancies & problems to the Shop Manager/in-charge and follow his/her instructions, as well as the SOP.
• Contact the concerned personnel for instruction in case of receiving any documents from a third party via courier or messenger (before receiving the documents).
• Responsible for keeping all physical shop keys secure, maintain updated key recording store keys are assigned to him/her.
• Assigned employees with store keys should ensure that shop main door keys are handed over properly to the employee who will open the shop next morning or placed in a designated safe location and that morning shift employees are informed with this location.
• If store keys are assigned to him/her, he/she shall follow the shop opening and closing procedure, and make sure to contact the Area Manager when opening or closing the shop through the available communication phones inside the shop (either by calling or through a WhatsApp message).
• Perform other tasks that might be assigned from time to time
AED 2,800 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
• Retail sales experience.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• Good Communication Skills
• Service Oriented.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
THE PARIS GROUP LLC is recognized for 40 years of success with apparel distribution and supply throughout the Middle East and Far East Region. The Paris Group board strives to demonstrate its appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent and distributor.
A team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 32 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group, with direct employees of over 3,301 in United Arab Emirates & the GCC Region.
With a vision to take the fashion industry to new levels in the GCC Region, Paris Group is constantly creating franchise partnerships with global fashion designers such as: BALMAIN PARIS, CANALI, GIANFRANCO FERRE, LOUIS FERAUD, PIERRE CARDIN, and ALESSANDRO DELL'AQUA.
Apart from the retail chain, Paris Group has an entire wholesale division including an 800,000 sq ft. fully automated warehouse; which is one of the biggest retail fashion logistics center in the UAE.
Part of Paris Group is SANKARI INVESTMENTS. Our real estate development business includes selecting the best locations for development projects and constructing well established residential properties.
Paris Group strives to build incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. ‘THE PARIS GROUP LLC’ business house is founded by the impeccable Dr. Abdulkader Sankari.
The Paris Group is one of the leading established conglomerate in the UAE for more than 35 years from now by building incomparable trustworthiness among its clients, absolute trademark of professionalism and excellent service deliverance. The group enjoys an unmatched and respectable leadership role in the retail industry as the franchise partnership with the world’s top fashion brands. The group has also been in the passion for developing new concepts, managing and operating themed luxury food outlets, restaurants and cafes in the UAE. We currently operate over 300+ stores across the GCC & Egypt.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Sales Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Merchandiser Jobs in Abu Dhabi