JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Assist with the preparation of Tender, RFI, PQQ documents and registration management
• Read and analyze the client’s documents to ensure the responses prepared implicitly addresses the queries/requests raised
• Assist in the development and delivery of all bids ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires and all tender documentation is completed.
• Coordinate with the sales team for enquiries.
• File management of master RFI, EOI, PQQ and all related bid documents.
• Process company e-registration (new/renewal/update) through the registration portal
• Maintain and update the customer records on Salesforce including contracts and client contact details.
• Keep track of tenders and proposals submitted on Salesforce.
• Diploma in any field from a reputable university
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in sales coordination and bid preparation.
• Good English communication skills, verbal and written
• Excellent attention to details.
• Patient and good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google products.
• Ability to work in teams
ABOUT THE COMPANY
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.