JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Set up meetings with potential clients and seek out new sales opportunities through cold calls and references.
• Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering to customer queries through emails and phone calls.
• Fluent written and verbal English skill while communicating with the customers.
• Presales and post sales coordination(preparing quotes, execute orders, invoicing, documentation, communication etc)
• Keep sales leadership informed of all market intelligence relating to competitors, products, and opportunities.
• Liaise with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received in good condition and delivered on time.
• Keep customers informed on timeline, delays, and delivery schedule.
• Collect customer feedback and solve complaints by investigating problems (RCA) and developing solutions keeping the sales leadership informed.
• Follow up on repeat orders, sample feedback, payments, delivery schedules.
• Manage and track enquiries using CRM/Database
• Maintain customer data regularly of prospect, active and existing customers in the system.
• Responsible for all the back-office documentation required to execute and complete an order booking process.
Role: Sales Coordinator
Type: Full time
Years of Experience: 2-3 Years relevant industry experience
Industry: Manufacturing/Trading of speciality chemicals
Fluent written and verbal English skill
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GTE PETROCHEM DMCC is established in 2022, with an aim to bring our projects under a single umbrella to streamline our business process.
GTE as it stands for GT ENERGIES houses currently our chemicals trading desk, oil trading portfolio and a logistics unit.
Our trading team has a deep understanding of the supply chain and helps clients to navigate successfully through market risks.
Our clients include multinational industries and oil trading houses. As a smart trading house, we compete with market players to fair prices and various choices across the stakeholders (suppliers, service providers, customers).
The desk is equipped with industry tools to manage risk and compliance, thereby mitigating our exposures, and allowing trading team to exercise their skills more optimally.