JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Sales Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications plus incentives and mobile allowance
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
They are one of the leading providers of high-end hospitality products.
• Coordinate sales activities for a diverse range of products including housekeeping items (Bathroom sets, Leather items), tableware (crockery, cutlery, glassware, products made of copper, brass, steel), and other local products.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, including preopening hotels, existing hotels, restaurants, and procurement companies in the UAE and international markets.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the products offered, their features, and benefits to effectively communicate with customers and address their needs.
• Assist the sales team in preparing quotations, proposals, and sales agreements.
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure timely product delivery and resolve any customer issues and research to stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors' activities to identify new opportunities and enhance our product offerings.
• Manage and process customer orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring on-time delivery and customer satisfaction and maintain organized records of sales activities, customer interactions, and product inventory.
• Open to Indian, Filipino, and Pakistani nationals
• 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree or any relevant certificates
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in sales coordination, preferably within the hospitality industry
• Strong product knowledge of housekeeping and tableware products
• Experience working with preopening hotels, existing hotels, restaurants, and procurement companies in the UAE and international markets
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Must have knowledge in both local and international purchasing
• Must have knowledge in closing orders with clients from the said industries
• Must be proficient in using sales and CRM software
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.