JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Sales coordinator- Groups is responsible to support and assist the Sales Managers in their daily functions as well as to ensure the efficient functioning of the sales office.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of proposals and sent within 24 hrs and contracts within 48 hrs.
- Appropriate filing and recording of contracts and client related correspondence
- Collect and own Sales Managers faxes in their absence from the office
- Qualify general inquiries, respond personally, and direct to appropriate Sales Manager
- Respond to enquiries from established and prospective customers in the absence of Sales Managers
- Handle and file appropriately the employee action forms related to vacations/ sick leave
- Daily Arrival list to be printed every morning and handed over to the Sales Manager for review
- Ensure the distribution of pertinent information to all departments and maintain an orderly working environment
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Maintain the records and files related to the daily functioning of the Sales office
- Assist with the administrative duties and enquiries of the Sales and Catering office when required
- Maintain current sales and promotional literature and have a complete knowledge of hotel's services and facilities
- Assist with Travel trips and related logistics
- Delphi and database audit and maintenance
- Assist in the organization and coordination of specific functions and promotions/ client events handled by Sales Manager(s) i.e. familiarization tours, monthly luncheons, Trade Shows,
- Assist in various office statistics, reports and presentations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Experience handling Group Business an asset
- Minimum of 1 years experience in hotel catering and conference sales/sales. Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Good understanding of luxury market
- Possess or attain affiliation with leading industry Association within three years of hire/taking position
- Working knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Meeting Matrix and PM systems.
- Good understanding of all hotel departments particularly housekeeping, front office, banquets and kitchen
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Executive Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Sales Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Sales Representative Jobs in Abu Dhabi