JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a luxury furniture retail company in Dubai is urgently looking for a Sales Designer who will be based in their Dubai showroom. Reporting to the branch manager, you will be primarily responsible for approaching customers as they enter the store, inquiring about the type of furniture they want, strongly knowledgeable in furniture layout, with the ability to sketch a design using design programs (e.g. 3DMax, AutoCAD, sketch up, etc.), making suggestions as they show customers around and closing the sale. You must also answer any questions the customer asks, conduct suggestive selling to move multiple products, process the paperwork and arrange to finance when needed.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Maintain a tidy and professional workspace that is both alluring and welcoming to new and returning customers.
* Provide unparalleled customer service based on extensive knowledge of all merchandise and genuine desire to match client's requirements.
* Assist management with all backroom logistics and organization.
* Rearrange the sales floor to meet all-new layouts and specifications.
* Use computer systems to create, edit, cancel price holds and layaways.
* Work with design team support to ensure client’s requirements are met.
* Maintain professionalism to customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
* Recommend products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions regarding products
* Maintain a knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and security practices
* Prepare sales slips and contracts, arranged delivery and facilitated special requests and orders
* Sell ancillary products such as insurance and service contracts, arranged financing options for customers
* Provide knowledgeable, honest, and superior customer service.
To be considered for this job, you need to meet the following criteria:
* Must understand furniture layout and interior design.
* Must be a target-driven person.
* Must be a native Arabic speaker.
* Experience working with luxury furniture in retail.
* Can start immediately! - Desirable
* Ability to use design programs such as (e.g. AutoCAD, 3DMax, Sketchup, etc.)
* Able to work 6 days a week and flexible to work overtime if needed.
* The ideal candidate should have a portfolio of furniture designs they have worked in their previous work history.
* Diploma in Design or any relevant field / bachelor's degree (desirable)
Since the role will be based in a showroom, the candidate should be willing to work for 6 days a week and work outside the normal working hours if required. The working hours of the role will be from 10 AM to 7 PM or 1 PM to 10 PM.
Competitive salary to be offered along with a commission pay structure based on sales performance.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.