JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Knowledge of Marine Engines Outboard/Inboard petrol or diesel.
• Knowledge in the Marine market in UAE has connections with boat builders, charter and rental companies, and government semi-government companies.
• Proactively utilize both old and new contacts to explore business opportunities and expand.
• Work with the Marine team to provide timely & accurate quotations to customers' inquiries by coordinating with the team for pricing adjustments to better respond to the changing market conditions and competitors' moves.
• UAE driving license and Car.
• Active with weekly reports and plans.
• Cooperative and creative to achieve company goals with the management.
• English and Arabic (Preferred) speaker.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Having knowledge of CRM databases.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
• Ability to communicate with all levels & different nationalities.
• Reporting to: Sales Manager
• Duration: Permanent position
• Commission / Bonus: Applicable
• Other Benefits: 1-month annual leave with full pay and two-way ticket, private medical insurance
• Working Hours: As per Labour Law
• Probation: 03-06 Months
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Number required: 01
• Nature and length of previous experience: Experience in a similar role
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: selling, people management
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic (Preferred)
• Current Location: UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aida Holding Company is a privately-owned company established in 2020 with head office in Doha (Qatar). With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, AH is engaged in commercial business, providing support to its subsidiaries, investing its funds in shares, bonds and securities and operating its business.
Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday. AH is a group of sister companies: Global Medical, Al Raya Medical Equipment, Gulf Yachts, Gulf Avenues, Dr. Aida Medical Center and Hatan Pharmacy.
Over years with 100 plus of staff, AH has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical, healthcare, Real Estate, and Yachts industry to provide best options to our customers.