JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contribute to the success of the organization and sales distribution site by effectively using sales techniques and processes to convert prospective owners into purchasers. Develop relationships with prospective owners by soliciting and following up on referrals and leads. Cater the sales experience to the individual needs and preferences of each potential owner and follow through with the sales contract process to ensure that all required paperwork and legally required documents are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Maintain the customer relationship after the sale is complete to ensure continued owner satisfaction with the organization and to develop future business opportunities (i.e., referrals, additional sales).
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
Building and Maintaining Customer Base
• Answer owner questions regarding use of properties and location amenities; make recommendations given the background information obtained on the owner through discovery.
• Follow up on referrals/leads from owners.
• Fulfill requests from owners or prospects regarding pricing, property maps, property descriptions, room locations, and portfolio/network information.
• Contact owners to monitor satisfaction, make aware of upcoming promotions, and develop business opportunities (e.g., referrals).
• Develop and maintain records on customer contacts and use that information to support effective follow-up opportunities.
• Monitor contract processing to minimize rescission decisions, provide comprehensive owner assurance and ensure timeliness of closings.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Language Fluency: English, Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
• Specialist knowledge: Sales
COMPETENCIES, BASIC SKILLS, and PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Adaptability - Maintaining performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibiting behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; making a good first impression and representing the organization in alignment with its values.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; obtaining and comparing information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marriott Vacation Club is the primary timeshare brand of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation. The brand comprises around 70 Marriott Vacation Club properties throughout the United States, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, and Asia.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Representative Jobs in Dubai
Sales Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai