JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Royal Class Group is looking to place an enthusiastic, target-oriented, active individual, within their business development team.
• Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing the development of the existing portfolio, while simultaneously acquiring new accounts.
• Engaging in weekly sales activities in order to secure the continuous growth of the business.
• To maintain and keep up-to-date with customer profiles and ensure to build on strong customer relationships.
• Conduct and report a number of sales leads, set by the management and transform those into new revenue-generating business profiles.
• Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling, booking meetings, and achieving agreed sales targets.
• Achieve all Sales Objectives consistently whilst continuously looking to improve internal processes to deliver on service excellence.
• Proficiency in using business tools and networks made available to you.
• Work with our accounts team to improve our sales and close more sales opportunities.
• Assisting to conduct extensive competitor research and maintaining excellent product knowledge, while staying competitive in the market.
• Liaising and working closely with the related operation departments ensuring clients’ expectations are met.
• Evaluating sales trends, market conditions, and competitor activity.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales meetings.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Sales Executive.
• Past experience in sales and experience as a Sales Coordinator or Executive will be advantageous.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Leadership skills: the ability to lead and work independently.
• Finance acumen, problem-solving, and analytical skills with an open mindset for Business development.
• Computer literacy, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent sales, and customer service skills.
• Multitasking ability, ability to work under pressure, and ability to meet deadlines.
• Good command of English and other language is an advantage.
• Driving License required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Royal Class is a company founded in 2014.
Specialising in Business Centers, Real Estate, Business Consulting, and Interior Design. The Group provides ongoing service excellence across all business activities.
Ensuring quality product offerings and professional advice acquired through decades of industry experience.