JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Sales Head (Soaps)
Job Code: 200/001/112
Salary: Up to AED 35,000
Industry: Personal Care Product Manufacturing
Sales Regions: GCC & Africa
As the Sales Head, you will be responsible for driving sales growth by appointing and managing distributors across Africa and GCC.
• Develop and execute sales pipeline to achieve revenue targets.
• Identify new market opportunities, analyze market trends, and stay updated with competitor activities.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, distributors, and partners.
• Lead and motivate the sales team, providing guidance, training, and support to achieve sales objectives.
• Monitor and analyze sales performance, generate reports, and make data-driven recommendations.
• Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to ensure alignment and support business objectives.
• Participate in industry events, trade shows, and conferences to promote the company’s products and services.
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales leadership roles within the beauty and personal care industry.
• In-depth knowledge of the beauty and personal care market (specifically, the bar soap market) in the GCC and Africa regions.
• Strong leadership abilities with a proven track record of successfully managing and motivating sales teams for over 10 years.
• Ability to travel frequently within the assigned regions.
• Handle Sales in GCC and Africa as well as had exposure to Product Development.
• Experience with Sales of own brands of Bar soaps (by next year Body lotions, Face care products, Body Lotions).
• Has to have experience in personal care products, especially with the product: Bar soaps. Additional experience with face care products, and body lotions is preferred.
• Has contacts within UAE with distributions and dealers.
• Ability to manage a team of 3 people.
• Target-driven Ability to meet and exceed targets individually as well as help meet team targets.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.