JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify and work closely with distributors to establish relationship that will generate consistent revenue opportunities for the product ranges in various markets. Achieve budget of assigned accounts in terms of growth and profitability. Prepare and maintain information for the review of business performance and also the forecasting of future sales business and planned activities. Coordinate and work with other members of team (Marketing & Administration) to maintain a strong team spirit.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with assigned Key customers, by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Coordinate with line manager in developing strategies to increase market share by identifying new opportunities in existing markets or developing new markets.
• Communicating regularly with management about the status of fiscal targets , projects and related issues that could impact performance
• Prepare and present periodic reports to Business Unit head and the Management team related to assigned customer’s sales progress, market situations and accordingly align business forecasts.
• Identify emerging markets prospects and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields. MBA is Preferable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in consumer electronics sales and account management in MENA/GCC region, preferably in Saudi Arabia
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong communication and leadership skills and influencing ability for internal and external engagement.
• Fluency in English, verbal and written. Proficiency in Arabic language would be an added advantage.
• Ability to develop relationships at all levels of customer organization
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions