JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We represent a recruitment company from the UAE and would like to discuss a Sales Manager role with my client based in Abu Dhabi. Details of the role are as below:
Position : Sales Manager
Company : A leading Holding co ( Real-estate)
Job location : Abu Dhabi
• Define and recommend sales strategies for Real Estate projects to achieve the company's revenue targets.
Marketing Strategy and Execution
• Collaborate with marketing companies to develop effective marketing and advertising strategies to promote properties and attract potential buyers.
• Lead the preparation, maintenance, and monitoring of marketing materials, including, but not limited to brochures, factsheets, videos, websites, online collaterals, call center scripts and FAQs, etc..
• Design and perfect the buyers’ journey and experience throughout the buying process to minimize drop-offs and deliver a memorable buying experience.
• Project Inventory
• Sales Execution
• Sales Administration
• Units Handover
• Continuous Improvement
• Stay updated on market trends (product specifications, prices, commissions, incentives), new launches, and competition moves generating accurate reports and providing information and advice as required.
• Stay updated on real estate laws, regulations, and industry trends and advise on potential risks and impacts for the organization.
• Regularly collect feedback from brokers and customers (buyers and not-buyers) regarding their buying experience identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
• Attend industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to expand professional networks and stay connected with key stakeholders.
• Prepare reports and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and improvement areas.
• Bachelor's degree in Business studies, marketing or relevant field.
• At least 7 years of experience in property Sales and Marketing with at least 5 years in a senior position in the UAE.
• Understand the local real estate market and key players and possess in depth knowledge of processes and techniques to drive and execute effective property marketing and sales.
• Proactive, resourceful with proven sales track record in driving property sales.
• Pleasant personality, independent, strong leadership, teamwork, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
If interested to explore this opportunity please attach your updated CV and contact details. Kindly specify the below in your email:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary:
• Notice Period:
• Key Skills :
• Reason for Job Change:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
People Edge HR was established as an onshore company based in the United Arab Emirates. We cater to clients in the world’s fastest growing economies. With our well-developed infrastructure and staff, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, across industries. Our ambition is to be the region’s leading professional business services provider by consistently providing a full range of reliable, cost effective and smart business services to organisations to overcome challenges and increase efficiency.
We strive to build relationships that enable us to go beyond those of a traditional recruitment or training firm. We are keen to help our clients benefit from the significant regional experience we have within the firm. With our time-proven search process, market knowledge and our regional network, it is not surprising that more leading organizations around the region trust PeopleEdge HR to deliver and develop the best executives to run their businesses, a responsibility we take very seriously and work every day to meet with integrity and results.
PeopleEdge HR’s proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.