JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- The Sales manager should be equipped with product knowledge to be able to position his team.
- Segmentation: Geographically Segmentation, Multi- Variable account segmentation, Segmentation by benefits
- As a Sales Leader, the main and sole responsible in the achievement of Sales Target
- Plan, organize, direct and control your sales team to meet these objectives within a time frame.
- Responsible in relaying administrative SOPs to sales team.
- Sales and Logistics Coordination with help of warehouse manager
- Constant coordination with all department heads to ensure the harmonious working environment.
- Reporting to General Manager in a regular basis of the business review.
- Review the performance of your salespeople and to motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
- Coaching sales people and working with them on field to help achieve the target
- Product knowledge development of the team with help of the product principles.
- Responsible in supervising big tenders and constant coordination with sales force.
- Maintain a self development program for the team
- Liase with Government Accounts & Projects.
- Be involved in the selling operation.
Relevant Years of Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Senior Product Specialist or 5 years as Sales Manager
- Must be sales-driven and target-oriented who will develop the company's sales force in achieving targets and goals, must have excellent product knowledge, proficient in preparing and delivering reports and should be able to coordinate with different department heads & liaise with potential/existing clients.
Special Instructions (If Any):
- Must have a solid medical background in surgical product industry or comprehensive supplements.
- Managerial sales experience for a hospital, laboratory or pharmacy or any related healthcare facilities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Safety First Medical Services (SFMS) is an Emirati owned private organization in Abu Dhabi recognized by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and affiliated with the American Heart Association (AHA). Our team consists of multicultural emergency medical professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds that work collaboratively with other medical professionals internationally. We set high-levels of standards for emergency medical services, training & education for healthcare and non-healthcare professionals in the Middle East.
We strive to contribute to the society and our economy in the UAE. Our service is our identity and allows us to represent our business in the most reliable way, with our reputation. We are international with partners in Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. We uphold the Abu Dhabi EHSMS' Mandate (international law), an obligation handed down by the inter-governmental body, the official and authoritative command to the Code of Practice for Contractors.