JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Angola Sales Manager systematically develops supports and implements growth strategies to achieve or exceed bookings targets for assigned sales territory for a defined opportunity. Opportunities can range from targeted competitive displacement to a specific industry application, to a defined market segment in the Country. Engaging with customers and the local sales organization represented by the LBP under his responsibility will in all cases be essential for successful execution of the job function. Digital Valve Controller sales and business development activities, Connected Services solutions, Monthly IBU SOP and bookings forecast reporting for Digital Valve Controller and Digital Valve Services leading to increased KOB3 business. Drive Flow Controls base business with technical competitive differentiation of Fisher Flow Controls portfolio
- Lead Flow Controls Business Unit for solutions, products and services sales & business development initiatives in Angola
- Develop and implement plans for growth of FCV and new product launch across Angola with focus in Total, BP, ESSO & Sonangol
- Support the LBP with day-to-day sales activities as well as growth initiatives within the CABGOC/Chevron Angola group which includes ALNG
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives (budget, POR, etc.) as required in support of the Flow Controls MEA business plan
- Connected Services part of Digital Valve Services. Understand market through sales insights, market research and competitive analysis and collaborate across BU's
- Create specific strategy across Angola and develop regional sales and LBP teams for growth of FIELDVUE instrumentation pursuing niche applications (SIS, ODV, PD)
- Direct, Develop, Collaborate with and support sales representatives in the country
- Develop and implement sales and service strategies for the country.
- Develop and implement penetration plan for major IOC's with focus on Total E&P and BP Angola
- Develop and implement plans to drive and grow KOB3 business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base
- Work closely with GPP team to enhance KOB1 opportunities for Angola
- Prepare implementation plans to migrate traditional analogue positioners, P/P & I/P and competition with latest Fisher Digital technology aligned with end user digitization and digitalization roadmap
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans
- Work closely with FCV and X-BU sales team to grow IBU, and Digital Transformation funnel
- Take a pro-active role in working with the Valves Global Project Pursuit Team and local sales representative to identify, qualify and pursue valves projects to achieve order conversion and maximize the potential for valves Business Unit and all products and services
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure awareness of the capabilities of Valves Business Unit
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
- Ensure Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Align closely with regional sales leader and global project pursuit entity and destination project execution in Angola
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industry and market trends in Angola Upstream Oil & Gas markets
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline
- Achievement of an MBA qualification will be considered advantageous but not necessary.
- A minimum of 10-12 years sales / sales channel management experience in the valve industry / process control Industry
- Track record of achieving sales targets and growing territory above market growth
- Ability to consistently deliver profitable sales growth
- Application experience in Hydrocarbon, Mining, Chemical, and Power industries will be advantageous
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions