JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
At ARKH the sales team is the engine that drives the global consumer reach of our packaging solutions. We’re seeking a qualified sales manager who can help keep this engine running with their own sales skills as well as leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. The ideal sales manager has deep experience with the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and deal closing. We’re looking for a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills — someone with a successful track record who can inspire the same performance in others. The role demands a leader who has a sharp mind and an ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives while building and maintaining a high-performance team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company's global reach
• Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs
• Recruit sales representatives, set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance
• Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them
• Ensure that company quotas are met by holding daily check-ins with sales team to set objectives and monitor progress
• Manage the month-end and year-end close processes
• Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings
• Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them
• Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
• Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and making forecasts
• Develop skills continuously for hiring, training, and leading team members, and ensure that they're using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
• Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
• Our ideal candidate has a strong history of successful sales achievements working Globally. Must develop and executes sales strategies, track metrics, negotiates deals, and manages sales to ensure efficient sales of goods and services, team player qualities, excels in maintaining client and customer relationships, and has a real passion in close deals easily and have decision-making skills.
• The ultimate goal is to win clients, customers, and profits.
• Five or more years of experience in managing sales in a corporate setting
• Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Superb leadership ability
• Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
• Motivational speaking experience
• Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company based in Dubai.