JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading Medical Device company is actively recruiting a Sales Manager for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to conduct seminars/exhibitions to increase market share.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years' sales experience within the life science industry.
- Strong knowledge of the UAE market.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Arabic and English.
- Willingness to travel within the UAE as required.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.