JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah's major business & leisure hubs.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
- Direct all Sales operations (Government Sectors) for the hotel to maximize revenue opportunities for all segments and channels.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Establish and grow our market share by developing and maintaining relationships with all Government sectors.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all the services a hotel provides so as to conduct successful sales
- To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre Policies and Procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Hotel Management degree.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar capacity with proven records.
- Preferably Arabic Speaker.
- Knowledge of hotel features, benefits, and competing hotels within the market.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Novotel Sharjah Expo Centre, the first-established Novotel hotel in the city, is located next to Sharjah Expo Centre, close to Dubai, with convenient access to Sharjah's major business & leisure hubs. The wide choice of rooms, with a panoramic view of Mamzar Lagoon, offers each guest the freedom to experience their stay to the maximum. The hotel offers two great restaurants, including Tahi Arabic restaurant.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.