JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Maintain relationships with Major Key Accounts and acquire more groups.
• Responsible for preparing market surveys.
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance in relevance to the foodservice segment.
• Identifying market potential in order to establish new accounts, achieve food service sales volume, revenue.
• Ensuring timely follow up and collection of cheques and receivables in line with the company’s financial policies & procedures,
• Analyze customer buying behavior in terms of marginality required, payment terms etc. to ensure complete preparation for introduction meeting by the sales force.
• Retain existing clients, develop, and expand the business within each key account assuring our full product list is included in our basket offering.
• Responsible for the launching of new products and ensuring the product is available with existing clients.
• Coordinate with the marketing department the implementation of the marketing activities and campaigns in relevance to the foodservice segment.
• Prepare and see through the implementation of the foodservice sales Budget as well as preparing the monthly forecast and Targets for the foodservice team members.
• Ensure achievement of assigned and planned sales volumes.
• Prepare training plans for new joiners within own team.
• Propose and monitor sales activities by receiving reports from the foodservice Sales team.
• Make decisions on what promotions and discounts to give on products within the company set guidelines.
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing (in liaison with the Marketing department) & Sales programs.
• Sales Background in FMCG companies
• knowledge of the market – HORECA/QSR’s/Catering Companies
• Knowledge of each job description within sales department
• Ability to make daily quick decisions
• Ability to control the budgets
• Analytical skills
• Understand how to promote the product
• Communication skills both internally and externally
• Negotiation skills
• Customer service skills
• Management and leadership skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading multinational FMCG company with offices throughout the world is expanding in the MENA region and we are looking for people to join our energetic team.