JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Cluster Director of Sales, MICE, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Representing Fairmont values and service promises
- Preparing, negotiating and sending proposals & contracts
- Determine group rates based on evaluation with support of DORM
- Regular follow ups to ensure highest possible conversion
- Handles negotiations to ensure maximization of revenue income
- Site Inspections and entertainments to show case the property
- Attends all internal meetings and provides update on group lead status'
- Constant communication with operation teams to ensure highest level of customer service
- Managing a set of 20-25 (3rd Party) accounts in terms of sales calls, entertainments, received leads and conversion/production
- KPI's/Activity Goals such as number of sales calls, entertainments, site inspections, received leads and conversion rate
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports such as production reports, lead status reports, personal month end reports, etc.
- Preparation, communication and participation in FAM trip groups/events
- Experience in luxury hotel segment (5*)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Very good presentation skills (site inspections)
- Understanding of Group operations (arrival procedures, meeting requirements, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office is mandatory
- Knowledge and experience with Opera is an advantage
- Previous experience in MICE is mandatory
- Team player with supportive attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.