JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Greet and direct customers.
• Provide accurate information e g product features pricing and after-sales services.
• Answer customers' questions about specific products services.
• Ensure racks are fully stocked.
• Manage returns of merchandise.
• Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service especially during peak times.
• Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
• Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
• Stay up-to-date with new products services.
AED 2,500 to 2,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidate with own visa
• Active listening.
• Rapport building.
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Product knowledge
• Communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Time-management skills
• Customer relationship management tool skills
As an inside sales representative, you'll need to understand the customer relationship management (CRM) system you're working with. Knowing how to properly use it will greatly improve your efficiency in the workplace. There are several CRM features you can utilize that will make your day-to-day easier, such as task reminders or bulk email sending.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.