JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are searching for an innovative sales specialist with a great analytical mind to join our team. The sales specialist will be tasked with handling daily sales operations, performing in-depth market research, preparing sales forecasts, amend sales policies and make recommendations for business growth.
The candidate should have excellent problem-solving and people skills.
Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
• Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
• Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
• Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
• Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
• Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
• Managing a network of vendors, suppliers and partners / distributors
• Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
• Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing, sales and over all the operations per given strategy
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or similar / business college
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Valid driver's license.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
• Strong networking abilities.
• Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
• Ability to remain professional.
• Willingness to work overtime when required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Over 25 years ago, the idea of a camel-milking facility was born at the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory (CVRL) in Dubai. Research commenced with the specific aim to obtain scientific proof of the outstanding health benefits of camel milk. The ultimate goal was to introduce camel milk to the markets and by doing so, to make it accessible to a large number of consumers.
After the completion of the research in 2003, Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP) was established. By 2006, the milk production facility was completed and the first camel milk products under the brand name Camelicious hit the UAE shelves in August of the same year.
With technology up to latest standards and 4,000+ camels, EICMP runs the most advanced and first fully integrated camel milk production facility in the world. The EICMP processing facility, housed within the camel farm, is the worldâ€™s first sophisticated camel milking plant, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and camel research.
The milk production at the EICMP facilities is closely monitored matching highest international standards. The operation obtained ISO 22000 certification for both, the farm facilities and the dairy processing, and follows HACCP procedures. The whole operation fulfills the strict EU requirements for export into the European Union.