JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sales Team Leader are responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets. They are primarily tasked with training team members, setting quotas, evaluating, and adjusting performance, and developing processes that drive sales. This is a pivotal role for a dynamic customer focused individual to drive the strategy of the company while providing a consistently high-quality customer service experience.
Jobs and Responsibilities:
• Meeting team sales targets
• Work with internal departments to engage audiences and clients more deeply.
• Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
• Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value.
• Follow organizational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department.
• Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions.
• Be a brand ambassador and always reflect company values.
AED 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
• High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
• Capacity to work independently.
• Passionate, driven and dynamic personality.
• Highly encouraging spirit
• 2 +yrs. of sales team management experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Baden BPO is a human capital focused company providing call center services, online marketing solutions, client back office support and business processing outsourcing services. We continue to strive to improve your client experience through our dedicated and well experienced staff. As a company, we provide all the training required, personal development programs and human resource support in order to bring out the best of our employees to the forefront of your customer’s experience.
As purveyors of culture and customer experience, Baden BPO stands determined to refine and improve our service quality so that you, our client, can focus on what you do best.