JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Find your next role with Adecco!
We are hiring for a prestigious client in Abu Dhabi for the role of an SAP GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Specialist.
Role: SAP GRC Specialist
Location: Abu Dhabi
The SAP GRC Specialist is responsible for design, planning, maintaining, and administering SAP authorizations across various modules and systems, ensuring security and compliance with company policies and regulations. The SAP Authorization Specialist also works closely with cross-functional teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve authorization related issues. and technical hands-on support of the SAP landscape and the interfaces between SAP and non-SAP solutions.
This position will be a part of a Digital Transformation team driving SAP S/4HANA implementation.
• Design, create and maintain user roles and profiles in SAP systems, ensuring proper access and segregation of duties.
• Monitor and analyze user access logs and identify unauthorized access attempts or potential security breaches.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine access requirements and implement appropriate authorization solutions.
• Develop and maintain SAP authorization policies and procedures in accordance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure compliance with SOX and other regulatory frameworks.
• Technical support of the BAU (business-as-usual) landscape; configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting and resolve authorization-related issues.
• Stay up to date with the latest SAP authorization technologies and best practices.
• Participate and Support of the on-going SAP S/4 HANA implementation program providing expertise on authorization design and implementation.
• 8+ years of experience in SAP authorization concepts, including roles, profiles, authorizations, and authorization objects.
• Understanding of SAP security architecture and design principles
• Solid experience on SAP GRC Access Control solution
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as SOX, GDPR.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in information science, engineering or other technical/ scientific disciplines
Key Skills & Technical Competencies:
• Solid understanding of Roles and Authorization (GRC) Access management
• Practical skill in SAP authorization concepts, such as creating / maintaining roles, profiles, authorizations, and authorization objects.
• SAP GRC system monitoring, tuning.
• SAP system configuration.
• Change management and SAP Transport management.
• Knowledge on SAP GRC PC, AM & RM (good to have)
• Strong knowledge on User license administration for S4 & BW4HANA
• Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, BW4HANA and other SAP cloud products.
• SAP GRC AC, PC, RM & AM
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.