JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Having knowledge of CRM database.
- Ability to communicate with all levels & different nationalities.
- Providing general secretarial assistance to the Office.
- Receiving visitors, responding to routine requests for information, receiving and screening all correspondences, and distributing them to various offices.
- Being accountable for the smooth operation of the office work, support work, and related systems within the Office by organizing and coordinating workflow.
- Supporting office administration activities including management of stationery and consumables stores, processing of missions in the system, and travel booking.
- Ensuring quality of documents requiring the Resident Representative and other Staff’s approval and/or signature.
- Performing any other duties reasonably requested by the Resident Representative and other Staff in the Field Office.
- Good filling and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment and to function effectively as a member of various groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English or Arabic (preferred)
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Number required: 01
Duration: Permanent Position
Desired start date: ASAP
Probation: 03-06 Months
Working Hours: As per Labour Law
Gross monthly base salary: AED 5000/-
Commission / Bonus: NA
Other Benefits: Private medical insurance, yearly two-way ticket and leave salary
- University Qualifications: Graduate or Diploma
- Nature and length of previous experience: Similar experience.
- Gender Preference: Female
- Nationality Preference: Filipino
- Language Fluency: English, Arabic
- Current Location: UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aida Holding Company is a privately-owned company established in 2020 with head office in Doha (Qatar). With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, AH is engaged in commercial business, providing support to its subsidiaries, investing its funds in shares, bonds and securities and operating its business.
Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday. AH is a group of sister companies: Global Medical, Al Raya Medical Equipment, Gulf Yachts, Gulf Avenues, Dr. Aida Medical Center and Hatan Pharmacy.
Over years with 100 plus of staff, AH has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical, healthcare, Real Estate, and Yachts industry to provide best options to our customers.