JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executives and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
• Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
• Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
• Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
• Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
39 years of continuous success. PARIS GROUP is recognize as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East and Far East region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee. PARIS GROUP is committed in bringing the class of fashion clothing to the GCC Region with the encompassing franchise partnership with world top fashion designers such as below listed renewed brands to just name a few:
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Louis Ferraud
- Pierre Cardin
- Alessandro Dell
Other businesses of the group: a. F&B: DAR AL HALABI; GIANFRANCO FERRE CAFE (Chocolate Bar) restaurants in Dubai. b. Real Estate division: Sankari Investments in UAE & France. c. JW TURNER CONTRACTING LLC is dedicated sister company for the Interior decoration