JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Role: Security Operations Manager-Short Term Contract
Location: Dubai, UAE
Industry: Events & Entertainment
Contract Duration: 2-3 Months Only (October - December 2023)
Working days: 6 days in a week
The Security Operations Manager will hold the responsibility of planning, implementing, and overseeing all security measures and protocols. This pivotal role involves extensive coordination with various stakeholders, including local authorities and event organisers. The ultimate goal is to efficiently manage security teams and ensure the safety and smooth operation of the event. This role also extends to managing a diverse range/level of security personnel and providing round-the-clock supervision and support throughout.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills required:
· Bachelor's degree in a related field (security management, law enforcement, etc.).
· Extensive experience in security management, preferably in high-profile events or diplomatic settings, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
· Strong leadership and team management skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
· Demonstrated ability in managing third-party agencies/ contractors and their service levels.
· Familiarity with international security standards and best practices
· Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.