JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SDET, is a System Integration company specialized in delivering the highest quality security & surveillance solutions and services, to Educational, Transport, Residential and commercial Establishments in UAE.
Senior Security Systems Technician is responsible for delivering security systems projects which involve installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of CCTV Cameras, Access control systems, GPS vehicle tracking systems, Video Management systems and its associated IT infrastructure.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or Electronic and Communications or bachelors Degree in Electronics Engineering
• Broad knowledge of the following technologies: CCTV, IP video, Video Management, video storage & archiving, command/control display technologies and general Security system principles and practices.
• Good knowledge of technical infrastructure and integration technologies to include power, UPS, networking, communications.
• Ability to quickly develop professional and trusted relationships with a variety of cultures and clients.
• Knowledge of ADMCC requirements for System integrator related to security system installation.
• Technical certification from Milestone, Digiport, Hikcentral VMS systems is added advantage.
• Certified Autocad draughtsman is preferable.
• Must be holding a valid UAE driving license.
AED 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance & Airfare
• Minimum 3 years of experience in latest technology in the security & surveillance domain
• Have worked with VMS applications (Wavestore/Milestone/Digiport/Hikvision Preferred)
• Middle East security systems experience.
• Experience of installation and maintenance of large-scale integrated security systems and complex projects.
• Demonstrate experience in application of IT/security solutions/techniques in a commercial and/or law enforcement environment.
• Experience in executing projects which are approved by ADMCC/ITC/AD Police is preferable.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.