JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Monitor and manage petty cash payments / settlements (Outlets & head Office).
• Manage and ensure timely voucher submissions and entries by Outlet Supervisor against LPO raised.
• Maintaining and updating bank entries, reconciliation, ledger reconciliation
• Managing and ensuring timely submission / Depositing of cash Sales and recording entries to the system.
• Monitoring the invoicing of delivered items directly to outlets on daily basis.
• Manage all company bank accounts effectively and reconcile daily.
• Ensuring all payments receipts pertaining to a file is available, entries are done.
• Manage the payables to ensure smooth flow of supply chain.
• Cash maintenance, entries, and ledger reconciliation
• Manage General Ledger Journal entries, cash balances and ensuring accuracy of information.
• Finalization and closing of accounting books.
• Prepare and analyse of monthly financial reports and provide suggestions to management.
• Preparing MIS reports and ad-hoc reports as requested by management.
• Handling staff salary payments through WPS.
• Working closely with the management, sales, and operations teams in preparing and managing forecasts and budgets
• Preparing for year-end auditing processes and submission of audit reports
• Managing and monitoring trade finance activities with the bank such as Overdrafts and Bank Guarantees
• Maintain fixed assets register and proper depreciation of assets on a monthly basis.
• Prepare and analyze cash flow statements.
• Work with administration in handling and managing all the insurances of the company.
• Improving the current process of the organization by providing suggestions to the management and implementation of improved process
• Manage the payroll in the system and process salaries and leave salaries on time
• Coordinate with the admin / Area manager to ensure all AMCs, licenses, and any renewal and maintenance of assets are done timely and cost effectively.
Qualification & Education:
• Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
• Five years' experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
• Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications.
• Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies.
• Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, Market Man, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and other applications related to finance and accounting.
• Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
• Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field
• Professional certification such as ACCA / MBA Finance / Master's preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joud Coffee is a specialty coffee in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We are passionate about offering Abu Dhabi’s most authentic coffee experience with the finest selection of specialty locally-roasted coffee.
Our new full-service menu features the best in comfort foods and classic dishes with modern flare that are sure to keep you coming back time and again. Our chefs have created a culinary experience that rivals any, with inspiration taken from all across the globe.
We have created a fun and welcoming neighborhood atmosphere to catch up with friends, get some work done, or simply enjoy our rich-flavoured coffee as an escape from the day. Come and be greeted with a smile, and experience all that Joud Coffee has to offer.