JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- SPF Administration, setup, archive, workshare and replications.
- SPF Customization required for project deliverables.
- Implement automation tools that benefit the project deliverables.
- Data loading/ Indexing/Validation for SPF.
- Preparing & finalizing loading templates.
- Extraction & restoration of periodic reports & backups from database.
- Ability to generate specific reports as per requirements from SPF database.
- Data auditing, validation & rectifications.
- Bachelor/ master's degree in engineering applications.
- Experience in Oil & Gas/ Chemical/ Petrochemical projects.
- Minimum required software experience on VB.net, C++, VB, SQL, Oracle, Ms Excel (Advance).
- Minimum 12 Years of professional experience in Smart Plant Application. Minimum 5 years and above working experience as Senior SPF Administrator.
- Knowledge of Micro soft applications (Advance).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East (BDBME) is part of Bilfinger SE - Piping Systems Division, with a presence in the Gulf since 1968. The company delivers technology, know-how and products for oil & gas, power and desalination clients in the Gulf region.
The name "Deutsche Babcock" is well known by the power and desalination industry in the region. Formerly the company was also known as "Deutsche Babcock Energie und Umwelttechnik".
The company’s provides engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) services for turnkey projects, plant rehabilitation and new build as well as efficiency enhancement & lifecycle service solutions. Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East has currently about 1,500 employees.