JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Senior Site Architect for a high-profile project in Riyadh. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Architect of Record supervision role including aspects of project management client liaison contract administration and site supervision to successfully deliver a high-quality architectural project as part of the WSP multi-disciplinary team.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Project management and team supervision to successfully deliver a high-quality architectural project in line with the Project Life Cycle
* Responsible for the overall management of the project internally and for leading WSP interface with the Client project team regarding all site architectural matters
* Review quality of work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
* Ensure that the architectural project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
* Develop architectural concept designs and ensure adherence to the concept throughout the design development process
* Ensure standard architectural specifications are maintained and kept up to date
* Initiate and participate in design reviews in alignment with the QMS system
* Coordinate with Design Architect for all combined or related architectural packages.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Degree in Architecture. With over 10years working experience in Saudi Arabia, preferably with a recognized architectural consultant
* Previous experience of working as a site-based architect. Essentially having detailed knowledge of post contract supervision role and responsibilities related to review of contractor's shop drawings, submittals and site inspection procedures
* Knowledge of Autocad, Revit, Navisworks, BIM etc.
* Experience of working on commercial/residential high rise /airport projects
* People managing skills, with excellent written and verbal skills. Able to build excellent client relations through communication and multidisciplinary coordination skills
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.