JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm who are hiring a Senior Associate - Dispute Resolution to be based in Dubai .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Provide expert legal advice and representation to clients in various dispute matters.
- Manage dispute resolution cases ensuring effective progression, adherence to deadlines, and efficient allocation of resources.
- Develop and implement effective legal strategies and engage in negotiation process to settle disputes and achieve favourable outcomes.
- Draft/review contracts and any other legal documents.
- Managing client relationships.
- Actively participating in business development activities and best practices.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Qualified as a solicitor or attorney in the UK.
- 8 - 9 years post qualification experience within a reputed law firm.
- Must have DIFC experience.
- Must be Familiar with High Court Rules and litigation in the High Court, in UK or DIFC Courts.
- Draft structurally consistent and clear legal documents in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry