JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Associate - Law Firm - Tax Focused
A law firm in Dubai is seeking a Senior Associate with a strong focus on tax law to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and possess a deep understanding of tax laws and regulations in the UAE.
- Provide legal advice on tax law matters to clients
- Conduct legal research and analysis on tax laws and regulations
- Draft legal documents, including contracts and agreements, related to tax matters
- Represent clients in tax-related disputes and negotiations
- Stay updated on changes in tax laws and regulations and advise clients accordingly
- Collaborate with other legal teams within the firm on tax-related matters
- Mentor and supervise junior associates and support staff
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and build a strong network within the tax law community
AED 40,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, with a focus on tax law- Master's degree in Tax Law is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role at a law firm in the UAE
- Proven experience in providing legal advice on tax matters
- In-depth knowledge of tax laws and regulations in the UAE
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor and supervise junior associates
- Strong business development skills and ability to build and maintain client relationships.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent