JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Work with the transaction team in deal screening, execution and post deal monitoring.
PE Investments firm based in Abu Dhabi
* Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions
* Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF
* Help evaluate investment opportunities, research industry dynamics, analyze complex data sets to identify crucial financial and business information, and support the execution of deals.
* Conduct preparation and review of materials, including investment memoranda, management presentations
* Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
* Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
* Support in the management of portfolio companies reporting, oversight, and operations in conjunction with the target operation team.
* Post investment monitoring of management accounts
* Support in identifying and research new investment opportunities
* Excellent exposure
* Opportunities to develop
* 4-7 years of experience and ideally 3 years M&A experience from a Tier 1 bank / top boutique/ big four
* TMT sector experience
* Strong international transaction experience, ideally in Europe and US
* A good knowledge of PE and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse client needs
* Sound judgment, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly DCF`s and LBO`s and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.