JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Bid Manager is responsible for leading the bid process ensuring that the bid is well-prepared, compliant and competitive. The role includes coordinating with internal teams, managing bid timelines and budgets, and working closely with clients to understand their needs and tailor the bid accordingly.
- Lead the bid process from start to finish, including bid strategy, proposal development and submission
- Delive high-quality bids on time and within budget by developing bid management framework.
- Research and analyze market trends and competitor information to inform bid strategy and pricing
- Ensure all necessary information, guidelines and supporting documentation is available to successfully undertake commercial and quality review activities.
- Identify the resources required to undertake bid preparation and delivery activities; highlighting any resource, skill or capability gaps.
- Defining and agreeing a bid budget and schedule baseline (with the Operations and BD Director) and controlling the bid budget and schedule against these agreed baselines.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners, and suppliers
- Manage the bid process and ensure compliance with procurement regulations and internal policies
- Planning, organising and scheduling activities necessary to comply with the Service Delivery Process (RFP), including the attendance of authorized approvers.
- Manage the bid Documentation to ensure it is delivered, reviewed and updated in accordance with Clients’ requirements.
- Ensure that Risk Management is exercised and coordinated
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior bid team members
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Significant experience progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in bid administration and/or management
- Strong background in structured bid process
- Experience in procurement under different forms of contract for major urban or civil infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels and in all forums from one-to-ones to group and workshops
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage timelines and budgets
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Egis is an international player active in the consulting, construction engineering and mobility service sectors. We create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings capable of responding to the climate emergency and helping to achieve more balanced, sustainable and resilient territorial development. With operations in 120 countries, Egis places the expertise of its 16,000 employees at the disposal of its clients and develops cutting-edge innovation accessible to all projects. Through its wide-ranging fields of activity, Egis is a central player in the collective organisation of society and the living environment of citizens all over the world.