JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As an HL LOGISTICS Ambassador and guarantor of the results and competitiveness of the Sharjah branch:
- You will initially maintain the usual performance of the agency;
- You explore the current activities to the maximum ;
- You are looking for new types of products/services that the company could produce, while highlighting services that create connections between the company's current and future activities;
- With an increased customer prospecting dynamic, you attract new customers by implementing innovative marketing strategies and by targeting the needs of these future customers;
- Between competitive intelligence and active listening to the market, you exploit your network, you hear the emerging activities and you enter markets where the company is not yet present;
- You manage the team as a true Team Leader by getting the best out of them, by steering the activity and supervising the operations in such a way as to ensure optimal customer satisfaction ;
- Like a conductor, you set up and organize the material and human resources according to the objectives and the activity;
- You regularly report to your hierarchy on the progress and development of the Sharjah Agency's turnover by carrying out the financial monitoring necessary to evaluate the efficiency of the profit center and to ensure that your objectives are met.
AED 13,500 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Minimum of 5 years of higher education in sales (business school or specialized course in sales skills);
- Double specialization in Transit Customs and/or Transport and Logistics highly appreciated ;
- Minimum 10 years of successful experience in managing a profit center ;
- Professional experience with a freight forwarder or transport provider appreciated;
- Highly valued client portfolio.
- To express oneself perfectly in English ;
- Know the players and potential solutions in the market;
- To know the port and airport tariffs;
- To master the services marketed by HL LOGISTICS ;
- Master the computer tool (pack office);
- Knowledge of Arabic would be an asset.
- Be open to multiculturalism and have a cosmopolitan spirit ;
- Be proactive and know how to look for solutions ;
- Be persistent and result focused;
- Have a very good presentation;
- Be resistant to pressure and stress ;
- Be a negotiator and have enhanced interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate organizational skills and thoroughness;
ABOUT THE COMPANY
HLOG is a logistics solutions provider with locations in France and Cameroon, Africa. We are a team of individuals ready to assist you with commercial logistics, business transport, and individual moving and relocation assistance. Since 1972, we’ve provided logistics services to customers in various sectors.
Our company dedicates itself to upholding international and local standards to serve our customers better. We have an extensive team consisting of administrative experts, drivers and packers, and operations management.