JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Responsible for the project civil and structure design of renewable energy, including Solar Power, Wind Power, BESS etc., participate in project technical proposal;
- Assist the project manager in selecting a technical solution to satisfy contract, standard, specification, and facilitates construction.
- Responsible for the overall control of the quality of the engineering products, organize or participate in the internal and external review of the design, and track the implementation of the review opinions;
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects;
- Responsible for civil relevant management of the design progress, organizing each discipline to cross check the design work, ensuring to provide technical data input to for other discipline, controlling the design progress to meet the requirements of the project construction progress;
- Site visit for relevant civil design and instruction for site construction, inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards;
- Responsible for the technical interpretation of design intention during construction, keep relevant records, and feedback site queries in time;
- Major design changes shall be submitted for review according to relevant requirements, and technical interpretation shall be supplemented in time after passing the review;
- Assist procurement department to prepare technical specification and clarification for related procurement.
vendor document review and quality control.
- During the project process, responsible and make sure continuously deepened, refined and optimized to solve the progress and quality problems.
- Civil Degree
- Good verbal / written communication
- Updated with the latest and upcoming technologies
- Enthusiastic & Innovative
- Team player, Self-driven, positive attitude
ABOUT THE COMPANY
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.