JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SENIOR COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Salary Up to 65,000 AED Lump Sum
Senior Commercial Manager capable of handling a 600 Million AED + Build Project? Prior experience in the GCC for a Tier 1 Contractor is critical as is FIDIC experience.
Senior Commercial Manager / Project Commercial Manager that has a clear track record as a No1 lead on a 600 Million AED +Buildings Projects.
This person must have worked for reputable Tier 1 Western Main Contractors. This client is looking to start the right Senior Commercial Manager/ Project Commercial Lead before the 1st of September 2023 in the UAE !
The role – The right person will understand the fast paced nature of working for a main contractor in the Gulf. Managing a team, protecting your obligations and rights whilst ensuring relationships and a collaborative approach is pushed. This project has been negotiated due to a long term relationship and a history of this contractor building some of the most iconic and land mark projects in the United Arab Emirates.
Some may describe the GCC as a contractual environment. So record keeping, administration of the contract and having yourself prepared to “go contractual” if needed !
This is a fast paced Project with a 2 1/2 Year Program. Based on this project you will lead the commercial department on site , administer the contract and work closely with the Project Director to ensure / you make the most of all commercial opportunities on site.
AED 55,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights & Medical
You will manage the QS team and have a dotted line into the Divisional Commercial Director & Group Commercial Director . Can you make 4.5% into 6.5% through sub contract management, extensions of time & good commercial management.
Do you match the following for this role:
• Strong Educational background – HNC or Degree Quantity Surveying from a reputable establishment
• 12 Years + Relevant experience in the industry for Tier 1 Main Contractors
• Western Educated & trained is critical as per request by the client. Europe , UK , South Africa , Australia …
• FIDIC Contracts Experience Desired
• Strong communication skills – both on the phone and face to face
• Good understanding of how to manage and lead people towards a clear goal
• Able to keep calm under pressure and see clearly
• Wordsmith able to pull together a letter if needed whilst handling the numbers on site
• Experience of managing a multi-national commercial and contracts team is desired
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.