JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently seeking to recruit an experienced consultant with a background in ESG Advisory. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the best multidisciplinary team of management consulting and technical engineering experts across our core services to help clients navigate the complex multidisciplinary consulting landscape and unlock opportunities to reduce cost, create brand value and mitigate risk across the value chain. Ultimately building more resilient organizations that can thrive in a changing global market.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
• Undertake and project manage a diverse range of ESG & Sustainability related engagements for clients and stakeholders
• Apply your ESG related technical expertise to providing clients with best practice solutions in the areas of ESG, framework development, strategy development, due diligence, data collection and creation, reporting, social impact assessments and more.
• Manage and track engagement budgets and invoicing
• Lead and manage with the support of senior members, client meetings and presentations?
• Create, manage and review client deliverables and reports with the support of fellow team members
• Proactively engage new and existing clients in the regional market with respects to business development
• Develop proposals which correspond to client needs and which appropriately consider commercial and technical inputs/risks
• Assist the ESG Advisory Lead to identify new service opportunities and offerings
• Support and facilitate a WSP culture of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
• Mentor and coach junior staff and team members
• Assist in the training of the E&S team to develop the skills and expertise of fellow team members
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Degree and / or Masters in ESG / Sustainability related field.
• 7 to 8 years' experience in ESG & Sustainability project management and consulting
Have an understanding of ESG & Sustainability Performance Frameworks such as but not limited to:
• IFC Performance Frameworks
• Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
• The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)??
• Taskforce for Climate Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD)?
• Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB)?
• Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
• Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTI)
• Have and understanding or experience in ESG Ratings, Due Diligence and Sustainable Finance
• Advances skills in Microsoft programs such as: MS-Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Skills related to team management, knowledge sharing and capacity building
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.