JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This role will be to provide variety of transfer pricing advisory and compliance services to clients. Your primary responsibility will be transfer pricing advisory and compliance. Your responsibilities include:
- Provide transfer pricing compliance and advisory services, including annual reporting compliances, preparation of master and local file, vetting of transfer pricing policy and advising on the same, knowledge of CbCR requirements and providing client support in connection with tax audits or disputes.
- Should have good understanding of conducting benchmarking analysis for related party transactions.
- Should be well versed with conducting Functional, Assets and Risk (FAR) Analysis.
- Should be aware of the recent OECD developments in Pillar I, Pillar II and Country by Country reporting.
- Work effectively in high-performance teams on advisory, compliance, or similar projects
- Manage on-site and off-site support teams to deliver client projects.
- Multitask and cater to multiple requests, both internal and external, simultaneously.
- Monitor work progress trackers, responsibility matrix, scheduling status update calls, and closure procedures.
- Support manager/senior manager in driving business development to identify opportunities, both independently and across other lines of services, to have conversations and win work with new and existing clients.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria.
- Support manager/senior manager in drafting proposals, responding to RFPs, emails, memorandums, PPTs etc.
- Support manager/senior manager for performing conflict checks or any inbound leads and support team to mitigate the conflict if any by the guidance provided as per IESBA.
- ACA, ACCA, CTA, ADIT or equivalent professional qualification along with basic graduation in accounting.
- Having minimum of 3+ years of experience in a large accounting firm having multi-jurisdictional presence.
- Knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines, BEPS 2.0 and CbCR
- Excellent verbal, business writing and excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a flexible approach to work with combination of clients.
- Project management skills such as preparing and monitoring work progress trackers, responsibility matrix, scheduling status update calls, closure procedures.
- Working knowledge on Benchmarking databases
- Knowledge of legal/regulatory requirements in the UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BDO UAE is the Member Firm of BDO International with 64,300 people working out of over 1,400 offices worldwide.
At BDO UAE, we specialise in helping businesses, whether start-ups or multinationals, to achieve their goals. Through our own professional expertise and by working directly with organisations, we've developed a robust understanding of the factors that govern business growth. Our objective is to use this to help our clients maximise their potential.
We have a partner-led approach, which delivers the highest quality of service by using short, functional chains of communications to aid decision-making. Clients benefit from our fresh thinking, constructive challenge and practical understanding of the issues they face. Developing strong, personal relationships with our clients is at the forefront of our service approach at BDO UAE.