JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Maintain Project Schedule and Milestone Dates across Projects in EC & FZCluster
• Monitoring and analyzing schedule related KPIs and measures across the programme and provide timely update to ETS Master Schedule, Master Milestone & Monthly Report
• Preparation of reports and presentations to senior management on the performance of the project and programmes.
• Development of cost estimates for projects supported by benchmarked data and driven by value engineering and risk management best practice approaches.
AED 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 14 years minimum experience in infrastructure / warehouse projects with 5 years working in the UAE in a similar position.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Providing both technical and financial expertise to drive business decision making, including benchmarking, cost modelling techniques, utilising value engineering and value analysis.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East (BDBME) is part of Bilfinger SE - Piping Systems Division, with a presence in the Gulf since 1968. The company delivers technology, know-how and products for oil & gas, power and desalination clients in the Gulf region.
The name "Deutsche Babcock" is well known by the power and desalination industry in the region. Formerly the company was also known as "Deutsche Babcock Energie und Umwelttechnik".
The company’s provides engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) services for turnkey projects, plant rehabilitation and new build as well as efficiency enhancement & lifecycle service solutions. Bilfinger Deutsche Babcock Middle East has currently about 1,500 employees.