JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you a talented Design Architect looking to join a team shaping the Dubai landscape with their global award-winning designs?
We're currently working with an impressive and award-winning architecture firm that specialises in creating distinctive architecture within the residential, commercial, mixed-use and hospitality sectors. They are currently expanding due to new projects and are looking for Senior Design Architect to join their team.
They are looking for someone with around 10 – 12 years of experience as a minimum, with all-rounder experience - strong technical understanding but also a nice design flair (Pre-concept, Concept stages).
• Permanent Position
Desired start date:
• Monday to Friday
Gross monthly base salary:
• 30,000 - 35,000 AED per month
• Tax-free earnings
• Working visa
• 3-month salary reviews
• Fantastic career progression/freedom
• Holiday/healthcare / childcare schemes
• Monthly work parties/team building activities
• Impressive collaborative office space with fantastic views
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• Revit - essential
• Rhino, Enscape, Grasshopper and Dynamo - preferred
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• A bold thinker who enjoys challenging projects that push the boundaries of architecture
• Down to earth and a good team player
• Collaborative and not shy to share your ideas
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 10-12 years of experience – being an all rounder would be ideal
• Strong technical knowledge
• Pre-concept and concept architecture experience
• GCC experience would be ideal but not essential
• Ability to present to clients and build relationships
• Experience in either residential, commercial, mixed-use or hospitality architecture
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.