JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are you an experienced Senior Design Architect who is passionate about design and driven by creativity? Are you currently looking to join a successful international firm in Dubai?
My client a multidisciplinary firm delivering projects around the world is currently looking for a Senior Design Architect to join their growing team. The successful individual will be responsible for managing multidisciplinary design teams, as well as, designing projects from the early stage of Pre-Concept and Concept.
They are offering the successful Senior Design Architect:
- Negotiable salary - depending on experience
- Discretionary bonuses
- Working visa
- Medical insurance
- Monthly team events
- Career progression
- Attend coordination meetings and design workshops as required;
- Overall responsibility of deliverables of the architectural discipline;
- Responsible for defining the list of architectural drawings and documents for projects and ensuring their production;
- Provides technical review support across disciplines to ensure quality and technical issues are effectively addressed;
- Technical coordination with and integration among multi-disciplinary design teams and specialist consultants;
- Preparation and control of design documents as per standard procedures and as per contractual requirements;
- Prepare design documents to enable reviews and resolve any comments made;
- Ensures design calculations are checked and comments resolved;
- Coordination of design documents across all disciplines;
- Management of architectural project design teams;
- Management of multi-disciplinary design teams, including specialist subconsultants, consultants directly employed by the client and other stakeholders, to coordinate and resource plan to achieve deadlines and project design objectives;
Senior Design Architect requirements:
- 15 years of experience as a Design Architect - GCC / UAE experience is essential
- Experience designing a project from the early stage of Pre-Concept and Concept
- Ability to lead and mentor a design team including sub-consultants
- Must be experienced in the use Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite, Sketchup, VRay, Lumion and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Matching the right employee to the right job is crucial for business success. To do so requires experience and time, but unfortunately, busy companies and hard-working job seekers can often struggle with.
GCB Recruitment help bridge that gap, actively searching on your behalf to find and pair the most suitable job seekers with the correct job. As property and financial services industry leaders across the UK and overseas, we know the qualities required to flourish in these sectors.
We use a region and sector-specific approach unique to ourselves, meaning you'll have a single point of contact throughout the process, who understands exactly what you need. In fact, with the largest job and candidate pool in the market, we probably already have the right job seeker or role for you.