JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Design Manager Manager is responsible for assessing and evaluating consultant design work for projects. They oversee the entire design and development process, ensuring the quality and timely production of designs that meet the highest property standards.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all design-related matters
- Manage and coordinate the overall design and development process in collaboration with the wider projects and delivery team.
- Assessing and evaluating consultant design work, ensuring compliance with relevant codes, regulations, and best practice standards.
- Managing and coordinating the overall design and development process in coordination with projects and delivery team.
- Monitoring, organizing, and ensuring the required quality and timeliness of the design production and stakeholders' work on projects of all scales.
- Overseeing both internal and external teams and controlling the development of the design from concept through to delivery.
- Scheduling, monitoring, organizing, and ensuring the required quality and timeliness of the production design and stakeholders' work on projects of all scales.
- Review and evaluate design consultant work, monitor, organize, and ensure the quality and timely production of design deliverables for projects of all scales.
- Lead and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the design and development process.
- Coordinate with project design and delivery teams to ensure brand consistency across the customer journey.
- Ensure all designs maintain a high level of quality and keep pace with project programs and timescales.
- Assess and evaluate consultant design work to ensure compliance with relevant codes, regulations, and best practice standards.
- Supervise and coordinate design changes and revisions for design and construction drawings.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to align designs with approved direction and design intent.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, and presentations related to design and development projects.
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary teams of designers and engineers throughout all design stages.
- Prepare and review design briefs and scopes of work for design consultant procurement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design, or related field.
- 10-15 years of experience working in Design team for real estate developer
- 7 years of experience in managerial role
- Proven track record of previous GCC or UAE projects experience is essential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are Ashley Frazer
Together, with 30 years worth of combined experience, Co-founders Ash and Tom draw on their vast specialized knowledge in recruiting for the Industrial, Technology, and property and construction sectors in the MENA region, where they supported the growth of some of the world’s largest projects – to bring you sustainable staffing solutions, customized to your specific business needs and requirements.