JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Who We Are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead Online Sales for Pure players and E-Retailers
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners (JBPs)
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand's visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner's sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Commercially minded problem-solver with proven track-record of delivering financial targets
- Preferably graduated with a Bachelor degree in Science or Business
- 4+ years of experience in Planning in Fashion Retail or FMCG
- Highly analytical and data-driven working comfortably with quantitative figures
- Advanced knowledge of excel and MS office and planning tools
- Strong stakeholder management, aiming for win-win solution
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of retail & fashion business
- Communicate with candor and value open debate to ensure the best ideas come to life, collaborating with stakeholders
- Self starter enthusiastic and pragmatic
What We Can Offer You
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.