JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Senior Engineering Auditor
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE (Work from Office)
Duration: Permanent (Full Time)
• Execute audit planning, fieldwork, and audit reporting.
• Ensure that audit and review objectives are achieved and in accordance with company standards.
• Conduct Audit steps in testing revenue and costs to ensure that revenue is maximized, and costs controlled in accordance with management authorization.
• Review and inspect the financial performance of assigned Construction areas versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and corrective actions are taken.
• Review Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, and building works aspects of bids from Construction Contractors for their functional area of work.
• Monitor planning and cost control schedules.
• Review various method statements, and shop drawings for development and during construction.
• Analysed & address the critical area of progress/ delays in construction, procurement, resource mobilization, and any other area of shortcomings.
• Proactively assess and maintain strict follow-up on management mitigation of any delays/ constraints for work front/ progress of the work.
• Examine the implemented Project Management reporting standards and procedures for effective and efficient management of projects.
• Ensure all contractual obligations with contractors/ suppliers have been reflected in the contracts and been fulfilled.
• Ensure compliance with contract regulations, client/ consultant/ contractors’ directives and other related policies and directives as promulgated by management.
• Review subcontractor’s quality system documents and submittals for compliance with contract requirements and acceptance criteria. Ensure all required documents are submitted and approved in advance prior to commencing work on site.
• Prepare inspection & test plans based on contract requirements and construction schedule, implement and maintain requirements of inspection and test in order to achieve and maintain consistent product it and standard of workmanship.
• Examine and monitor final commissioning & test activities including snagging in coordination with Project/ Construction Manager. Ensure that all inspections/ test activities are completed as per scheduled dates and in accordance with contract requirements.
• Ensure the completeness of handing-over documents including all records upon project completion date, to avoid delays during the final handing-over process.
• Review, examine and continually inspect the company wide HSEQ system, documents, plans, policies, objectives, procedures, requirements, instructions, specifications, and relevant ongoing management system requirements for real estate development and construction workplace.
• Prepare a Quality Control Inspection plan (QCIP) and inspection test plan (ITP) and checklist based on requirements of specifications, design drawings, and construction schedule, implement and maintain requirements of inspection and test in order to achieve and maintain consistent product quality and standard of workmanship.
• University Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree related to Real Estate (Real Estate Management, Real Estate Finance, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other related degrees)
• Project Manager Professional (PMP) Qualified
• Qualified in Quality and Risk Management
• Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (optional)
• AUTOCAD, PRIMAVERA, 3D MAX, PHOTOSHOP, POWER BI, MS applications
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Future Focus Infotech is a forward-thinking organization that works on integrating various types of human solutions. With insightful consulting, extensive support, and delivery excellence, our team is setting a whole new standard for your business success.
Your goals are at the forefront of what matters most — that includes everything from efficiency to scalability.
From technology ADM services to talent availability support, we specialize in taking on complicated projects with innovative approaches.