JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Facilities Manager – Hard FM – Dubai, UAE – Facilities Management Service provider
Our client is a facilities management service provider company
They are currently seeking a Senior Facilities Manager to join their Dubai based operation.
The role will involve the following duties:
• Operations Management experience for MEP related disciplines such as: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Utilities.
• Management of a team of mobile blue collar workers delivering maintenance to multiple sites
• Have a full understanding of contract, KPI’s, and SLAs and management
• Dealing with the client on a day to day basis
• Facilities Management or Building Maintenance Experience
• Engineering qualification – Degree highly desirable
• An in depth knowledge of CAFM systems
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good report writing skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.